General Fingerprinting Procedure
Church Personnel and Covered Volunteers must register online by accessing www.fieldprintflorida.com and following these instructions:
- Click "Schedule an appointment" (registration can be done in English or Spanish)
- Create a secure username/password and enter the Fieldprint scheduling system
- In the "Reason why you need to be fingerprinted" screen, select the web link: "I know my Fieldprint Code". (To obtain this access code, please contact us beforehand.)
- Provide all the information requested. This information is required by the FDLE/FBI in order to process the criminal search.
- At this point, the website will prompt the applicant for the information required to find a local fingerprinting facility and schedule an appointment. Instructions, directions, maps and photos will all be provided directly online.
- If additional questions or problems arise, please contact Fieldprint customer service at: 1-800-799-1067 or CustomerService@fieldprint.com.